Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 6...I Am Thankful For...

 I am thankful for the everyday things...the things that feed my life and shape it. I'm thankful that every morning when I wake up, my Bible is there waiting, that a warm cup of tea and my journal help set the pace for my day. I'm thankful for raisin bread toast and kids and grandkids coming to visit, I'm thankful for the crows that call long and loud in the fields behind our house these wet fall mornings, I'm thankful for the tidiness of rooms in my home that are finally coming together, neighbors that wave and say hello. Thankful for blogs that lift my spirits and Pinterest that fuels my creative mind even if I don't make the things I look up. I'm thankful for friends of all kinds, old ones, new ones, family ones. I am clothed and fed and loved. And I feel joyful.


1 comment: