|Our manger scene|
|Babe in a manger|
|...and I finally picked up a store bought star.|
1. It gives us a reason to reflect on how marvelous it was that God sent His Son to Earth.
2. It gives me an obvious chance to openly share with friends and family about my faith.
3. It allows me to spend some special time baking and crafting with my kids.
4. It lets us establish traditions that draw our family closer together.
5. It humbles me.
6. It is an opportunity to sing the carols that proclaim Christ's birth.
7. It draws us together in the evenings to sit in the coziness of decorations and movies to just bond with each other.
8. It allows me to pass on the blessing of good food and parental love to my husband and kids.
9. It makes me happy and happy is always a good thing.
If I don't get back before December 25, Merry Christmas to all, friends, family, neighbors and people in blog land. God's Blessings this joyous season.