Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 27 of the Photo Challenge - From a Distance


This is the valley between two sections of roof on our home. The roof is tall and the distance is really quite far to the peek where these two sections meet. This morning on my perusings outside, I noticed how it looked a little like a road that leads off into the unknown. Life may seem like that sometimes, just a stretching in front of us with no clear direction and no idea where we will end up.

As Christians, we don't need to feel that uncertainty. In Proverbs 3:5,6 it tells us, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge God and He will direct your paths."

I'm glad I don't need to worry about what direction my life is taking. It is already under God's control.

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture. I thought it was a road until when I saw the preview on my blog readers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete