Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Musings....

Rain clouds on the horizon. I am a good tired after a day of activity. In the early morning I kayaked with friends on our beautiful river. Still feeling my muscles from first aid training yesterday, I probably pushed myself a bit but it was good and the fellowship was lovely. I worked this afternoon but that too was good and fulfilling.

If you followed me over the years, you probably wonder where I have been. Life is busy. There are other things besides blogging that have taken up my time. However, I still journal almost daily in my note books but I missed typing words on the computer and stretching my horizons. I would like to say I am back but time will tell. There is that teaser I wrote last October or so about feeling the urge to blog again. Yah, well that wasn't so productive. So here I go trying again. Life has stretched me. Things aren't always as smooth as I would like them to be...one thing is sure. God is always faithful, always sure. Words from a hymn I read recently say it well....

"And when the fight is fierce, the warfare long,
 Steals on the ear the distant triumph song,
 And hearts are brave again, and arms are strong.
 Alleluia, Alleluiah/

 (For All The Saints, by William W. How)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the kayaking! Love those hymn lines, beautiful. I understand the start and stop blogging, but hope you continue on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, I was responding to another comment on my Caf Lib review at my blog today and reread your comment at the same time! Hope you are still enjoying Caf Lib as I am too. I buy the organic kind now and happily it is now available at Amazon.ca, as it isn't available in many stores where we live on Vancouver Island.

    Hope all is well with you today and have a good week,

    Geraldine

    myreallifereviews.com

    geraldinehelenhartman.me

    PS: I'm sorry that you haven't been posting recently here, I would have been stopping by more!!!

    ReplyDelete