Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 13....A Picture of Me With 13 Things

Thirteen things...hmmm. Well I spent the day in Kingston with my two youngest boys and my mother-in-law. We left at 8:30 am.  We had so much fun. We went to several second-hand stores, the mall, some home decor stores, and three restaurants. We got home late. We had tea and visited here. It is almost midnight....Oh my goodness! I forgot the photo challenge.

So this is me with 13 things. 13 minutes to midnight and a photo challenge to complete. A little different from my normal photos, but hey...I'm not all that photogenic to begin with and I'm worse at 13 minutes to midnight!

3 comments:

  1. I posted this at 5 minutes after midnight. The time stamp on Blogger doesn't match with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic! You remembered just in time. :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too!! Extra points for sneaking it in under the wire!! And super extra points for all your creative effort here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete