Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall, and a post just because.

Fall is lingering this year. Today it is a bit cool but it has been lovely. The trees were so beautiful this year, all shades of gold and green and glorious red. We had a small wind storm last week that wandered off the edges of hurricane Sandy and suddenly all the leaves were gone. Looking out in my back yard, I see gray against a cold sky and the neighbor's houses are visible once more through the trees.

 Blogging is not laying heavy on my mind this afternoon. Instead I am cleaning cupboards and thinking about all the clocks I have to change tonight. Nevertheless, here are some pictures I wanted to share with you....and a scripture.

Trees along the trail

The boys actually stood still long enough for a picture.

...and go!

Go!
"but I have trusted in Thy lovingkindness. My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord because He has dealt bountifully with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment