Monday, July 18, 2011

Of Summer ways and Lazy Days

Not a big fish, but fun just the same.

Getting air for that big splash.
Did you know that kid's lives can get complicated too? My youngest boys are very caught up in all the other drama (good and bad) that goes on in a house full of siblings. I really like these summer days when they can forget all that and just go swimming. I can also relate. I am the youngest of eight, remember, and I can clearly recall what its like to try to simply be a child in a house that is humming with activity. On the whole, I think they have it pretty good. And we just bought a fishing boat (pics later) so looks like once the wedding plans for our daughter have been carried out, we will have a whole month just to be lazy and take these guys fishing! (Hah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment